About our Campsite
Our campsite is located adjacent to the event site on the stunning grounds of the Port Eliot Estate. We have procured this unique location to provide affordable camping for our guests despite our events being held at peak-summer in Cornwall, when the majority of local camp sites and other accommodation are fully booked or extremely expensive!
Our camp site is on a grass field directly next to the event. If you have a campervan or motorhome you can erect an awning.
Weekend Camping tickets are available which include camping and festival access in a single ticket. If you’re not sure whether you will be camping or decide later; you can purchase Camping Add-On tickets in our ticket shop.
This camping guide is being updated by our team regularly with answers to common questions, so please check back prior to your arrival.
- Gates Opens at 4pm on Thursday 24th August
- Closes at Mid-day on Monday 28th August
Arrival times vary depending on your ticket type:
- Weekend Camping (3-Night) ticket holders can arrive at any time after 4pm on Thursday 24th August (the evening prior to the event) and we ask that you vacate by Mid-day on Monday 28th August.
- 1-Night camping ticket holders can arrive at any time after 10am on the day their camping ticket is valid for. We ask that you vacate by mid-day the following day.
- A £5 parking fee per night will be payable to Port Eliot Estate by cash or card upon arrival. This fee is not included in your ticket, and goes directly towards the upkeep of these beautiful grounds.
- You do not need to stay on Friday night if you don’t want to. The price of your 3-Night ticket is equivalent to a 2-Night ticket. We are opening the campsite on Friday evening for the convenience of those who are travelling a long way.
- Not all facilities and entertainment may be available on the Friday night.
- If you have purchased 1-night camping tickets and/or day tickets and later decide that you would like to stay longer, you can purchase tickets from our box office or online subject to availability.
Our campsite provides:
- Parking for all campers, caravans and campervans. A separate car parking area is available for those with tents; whilst campervans and caravans will be directed to our campervan / motorhome area.
- Showers, toilets & clean running water.
- 24 hour security
- Fire safety.
- Vendors selling breakfast, hot drinks and snacks in the morning and evening
- You are welcome to bring your own food & drink into the campsite (with the exception of glass bottles)
- Optional Electrical hookup which can be purchased prior to the event from our ticket shop under ‘Campsite Utilities’
- Our campsite does not provide foulage disposal and is suitable for self-contained campervans only.
Bins and fresh drinking water will be provided at the camp site. Please bring a re-usable bottle with you to minimise the use of single-use plastics. Our water is fresh and delicious