Refunds & Cancellation
Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the published Event programme without notification which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. We reserve all rights in this regard. Any published start times of a performance at the Event are estimates and subject to change. We shall not be liable for any change of a published start time or change to the artists scheduled to perform. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing and so cancellation by an artist or performer will not entitle you to a refund.
We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and Venue of the Event or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (without limitation), Force Majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from any Authorised Person or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, neither we nor the Official Ticketing Agent will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration.
As soon as possible after we become aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of the Event, all available information will be posted, but it is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain whether the Event has been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled and any new dates, times, and venue.
Unless otherwise agreed at our sole discretion, a Ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if:
a) after the Event has started, it is stopped for any reason and is not completed;
b) on any day of the Event, the start time is delayed for any reason;
c) the start time (but not the date) of the Event changes after the date the Ticket was purchased; or
d) the Ticket is used for entry into the Venue.
We shall only be required to refund a Ticket Purchaser (on application by the Ticket Purchaser) with the Face Value of the relevant Ticket, in the following circumstances:
a) if the Event is cancelled before the Event has started;
b) if the Ticket is for an Event which is postponed before the Event has started and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue) subject to the Ticket Purchaser’s election of these Conditions; or
c) if the Ticket Purchaser is otherwise entitled to a refund under applicable law.
If the Event is postponed before the Event starts and the Event is rescheduled to another date (whether at the Venue or at a different venue), the Ticket Holder may elect to either:
a) use the existing Ticket for the rescheduled Event if the Event is rescheduled for another date but at the Venue; or
b) if the Event is rescheduled to a different venue and there are insufficient Tickets available, or the Ticket Holder is unable to attend any rescheduled Event (whether at the Venue or at a different venue), the Ticket Purchaser shall be entitled to apply for a refund pursuant of these Conditions.
We shall not be required to refund any fees or charges paid in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket (for example, any Handling Fee or postage or courier charges) except where required by applicable law. No interest or costs will be payable in respect of any monies refunded.
These Conditions applies, only the original Ticket Purchaser may apply for a refund. If we initiate a refund process under these Conditions, the Ticket Purchaser will be advised of the process and the prescribed deadline for refund applications through the media or via direct communication within 10 working days of the cancellation or rescheduling of the Event. The Ticket Purchaser must follow the prescribed process and deadline and produce the original Ticket in order to be eligible for a refund. We shall not be required to issue a refund in relation to any Ticket which it reasonably believes has been the subject of a sale, transfer or disposal in breach of these Conditions.
Promotions, deals or discounted offers are provided at our discretion. All such offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by us at any time. Retrospective refunds are not permitted against any offer or promotion advertised after a booking is made.
If your child is aged 5 or over, they will need a valid ticket. Children aged under 5 go free. Children require the presence of a responsible adult at all times.
People aged under 18 MUST use an under 18’s wristband and therefore must have the correct ticket.If you appear under 25, we will ask for ID when collecting your wristband.If you have mistakenly purchased an over 18 wristband but you are under 18, we will change your type of wristband free of charge when you exchange your ticket.Under 18’s MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult when entering the festival.No re-entry for Under 18’s.A ‘responsible adult’ is defined as an adult over the age of 21 who knows the person(s) who they are bringing to the festival, and who has a ticket themselves.A responsible adult may accompany a maximum of 2 under 18’s.We reserve the right to eject underage people who appear intoxicated.Please note that families are welcome at the festival. Our security staff will use their discretion when enforcing the above rules.
UNDER 18’S POLICY
- People aged under 18 MUST use an under 18’s wristband and therefore must have the correct ticket.
- If you appear under 25, we will ask for ID when collecting your wristband.
- If you have mistakenly purchased an over 18 wristband but you are under 18, we will change your type of wristband free of charge when you exchange your ticket.
- Under 18’s MUST be accompanied by a parent of guardian when entering the festival. Please not that you may be asked to prove that you are a genuine parent or guardian at any point.
- A responsible adult (parent or guardian) can chaperone a maximum of 2 Under 18’s per person at the festival. Security reserve the right to enforce this rule at their own discretion.
- No re-entry for Under 18’s.
- We reserve the right to eject underage people who appear intoxicated.
- We reserve the right to eject anyone who is drinking alcohol that was not purchased inside the festival.
- We reserve the right to eject anyone who is drinking alcohol and is not carrying proof of age ID, regardless of which wristband they are wearing.
- Please note that families are welcome at the festival. Our security staff will use their discretion when enforcing the above rules.
Tunes in the Dunes Ltd reserves the right to prohibit admittance of items to any event at its discretion. The following items are prohibited:
- Food and Drink –
- Exceptions will be made at the discretion of security staff for those with particular dietary needs.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Illicit Drugs
- Weapons, Explosives and all potentially dangerous or hazardous items
- Professional photography or video equipment
- Exceptions apply for registered press / media personnel. Please contact us to enquire if you wish to have press access.
These Conditions govern all Tickets issued for the Event and the admission to the Venue and should be read in accordance with the Site Rules and the conditions of the Official Ticketing Agent.
All Tickets are issued either by us or on our behalf. Any person who purchases, possesses, uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between these Conditions and the Site Rules or conditions of the Official Ticketing Agent, these Conditions will prevail.